THE CERTIFIED INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGISTS (CICT) examination is held twice yearly in June and December. The examination is divided into three parts of two sections each and an information systems project. Each section consists of three papers. A candidate may attempt two sections in a part together or separately in ascending order but before proceeding to the next part, a candidate must pass the lower part. Similarly, a candidate must successfully complete Part III before undertaking the information systems project
The examination is rigorous and standards are high and therefore a candidate is advised to devote enough time to pass the examination.
Learning in the modern century is more students centered, where the teacher is meant to act as a facilitator. With the advancement of technology, and its integration in the learning process, we at Sukuul strive to bridge the gap between learners and instructors, where a tutor from one end can offer learning classes to a student in the other end without necessarily meeting face-to-face.
We create a pool of all tutors by subject, such that students select the tutor classes they would like to enroll into. All the rest is coordinated, monitored and communicated by Sukuul to both students and tutors.
All the tutors’ profiles and groupings are arranged by subject. Click on the subject to review the tutors available.
Below are some of the subjects offered, and on the left hand side, check out the tutors available for each subject:
The following are the papers contained in each part of the CICT examination:
- Introduction to Computing
- Computer Applications (Theory)
- Computer Applications (Practical)
- Entrepreneurship and Communication
- Operating Systems (Theory)
- Operating Systems (Practical)
- Financial Accounting
- Computer Support and Maintenance
- Database Systems
- Structured Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Communication and Computer Networks (Theory)
- Data Communication and Computer Networks (Practical)
- Systems Security, Professional Values and Ethics
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Software Engineering
- Project Planning and Management
- Information Systems Management
- Web Design, Internet Programming and e-Commerce
- Research Methods
Information Systems Project
After successfully completing Paper Nos. 1 to 21 above, a candidate will be required to undertake an Information Systems Project.
The candidate shall not be awarded the CICT final certificate until the candidate satisfies the examiners in the Information Systems Project.
talk to us:
call us: +254-720-937698