The examination is rigorous and standards are high and therefore a candidate is advised to devote enough time to pass the examination.
Learning in the modern century is more students centered, where the teacher is meant to act as a facilitator. With the advancement of technology, and its integration in the learning process, we at Sukuul strive to bridge the gap between learners and instructors, where a tutor from one end can offer learning classes to a student in the other end without necessarily meeting face-to-face.
We create a pool of all tutors by subject, such that students select the tutor classes they would like to enroll into. All the rest is coordinated, monitored and communicated by Sukuul to both students and tutors.
All the tutors’ profiles and groupings are arranged by subject. Click on the subject to review the tutors available.
Below are some of the subjects offered, and on the left hand side, check out the tutors available for each subject:
The following are the papers contained in each part of the CSIA examination:
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Entrepreneurship and Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Taxation Theory and Practice
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Advanced Finance, Investment and Equity Analysis
- Law and Regulations Governing Financial Markets
- Quantitative Analysis
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Valuation and Analysis of Fixed Income Instruments
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Valuation and Analysis of Derivatives
talk to us:
call us: +254-720-937698